Apologize to Lady Rainbow

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Apologize to Lady Rainbow

Postby bluetiger » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Lady Rainbow was kind enough to comment on my story Keep Your Enemies Closer. I realized from her comment that she may have had dibs on Reeds Raiders, so I googled it and low and behold it took me straight to her story of that name at ff.net. I just read it and it is a wonderful story of a competition between Reed's Raiders and Hayes' Hellraisers. Lady Rainbow I certainly did not mean to poach and not give you credit. Maybe next time I should google a name first :lol: . You are a wonderful writer and I hope I did not offend.
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

Lady Rainbow
Captain
Captain
Twitter username: ladyrainbow

Re: Apologize to Lady Rainbow

Postby Lady Rainbow » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:37 pm

That's OK. I'm not offended. :hug: I was actually laughing at the coincidence. :lol:

Talk about thinking alike...I thought it was funny and ironic that Major Stuart Reed was a MACO and Cmdr. David Reed was in Starfleet. A nice mirror of sorts to Malcolm and Major Hayes.

Thanks for a great story in "Keep your Enemies Closer". I love your "Love Languages" series! :mrgreen:
Avatar of Hoshi/Malcom "The Dogwalker" courtesy of ivymae at http://www.captainsoma.com/enterpriseoddities/main.html

Siggy complete with beagle! :)

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”