The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Vulcan Boobs

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:21 am

In my story "Anniversary" I had T-Pol's Breasts firm and High after the birth and nuursing of her son. She had worked hard to regain her figure.

Linda questioned this citing the fact the Human women do not go back to that shape after nursing a child they droop a little.

In my defense I said that it was Aquarius who put in her story "T-Pol's Secret" that Vulcan Boobs don't sag, ever. I took that to include Vulcan females who had nursed. She also had the sales ladies say that sellling a Bra to a Vulcan would be a first. so, it is her fault that I had it wrong.

Or did I?

What is your opinion? do Vulcan Females Boobs sag or are they always firm and high regardless. Can't go by JB because she has never (to my knowledge) had a child or nursed one.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Distracted
Site Donor

Re: Vulcan Boobs

Postby Distracted » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 am

:lol:

I think the general consensus was that since Vulcan has higher gravity that Vulcan connective tissue has to be tougher and more resistant to stretching. Unfortunately that wouldn't necessarily translate to no sagging after nursing because the reason a woman's breasts sag after nursing a child has got nothing to do with gravity. The dismal truth is that once soft tissues stretch out like a balloon for two years they just don't bounce back to their original shape. At least not entirely. I could see a Vulcan being LESS saggy than a human and maybe not get stretch marks because her tissues are more resilient, but if her breasts were too firm and non-stretchy she'd never be able to produce enough milk to feed an infant. There'd be no room to hold it. A nursing infant at nine months can drink eight ounces or more every four hours. That's a lot of milk.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 am

We can speculate all we want, but the only way to definitively determine the answer is through research.

I hereby volunteer to collect the required statistics on the quality of Vulcan boobs. Strictly in the interests of science, of course.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 am

Silverbullet wrote:In my story "Anniversary" I had T-Pol's Breasts firm and High after the birth and nuursing of her son. She had worked hard to regain her figure.

Linda questioned this citing the fact the Human women do not go back to that shape after nursing a child they droop a little.

In my defense I said that it was Aquarius who put in her story "T-Pol's Secret" that Vulcan Boobs don't sag, ever. I took that to include Vulcan females who had nursed. She also had the sales ladies say that sellling a Bra to a Vulcan would be a first. so, it is her fault that I had it wrong.

Or did I?

What is your opinion? do Vulcan Females Boobs sag or are they always firm and high regardless. Can't go by JB because she has never (to my knowledge) had a child or nursed one.

My opinion is first that Jolene's are probably fake.

Second, you have to consider that I wrote a comedy that doesn't really have any basis in the artificial reality that is Star Trek. And the implication is not that they don't sag ever, but that their breast tissue developed on a higher-gravity planet, so when they come to Earth's lighter gravity, things stay nice and perky. :thumbsup: Furthermore, the character posing this theory isn't exactly the most educated one of the bunch, so it hardly makes her assessment definitive. It's just a couple of salesgirls talking smack, not something to be taken literally. It could just be that all the Vulcans she's seen happen to have great boobs like T'Pol. (Trust me, when the weight loss is over and I'm left with the stuff that diet and exercise can't fix, I'm taking Jolene's picture to the doctor and saying "Give me THOSE!" :thumbsup: ) For all we know, the over-shoulder boulder-holders on Vulcan look like medieval torture devices compared to anything Vicky's sells.

Trust me, there was no science or fact-checking in that notion. I wrote it that way because it was funny.

Nice try blaming me, though. :guffaw: :raspberry: 8)
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:02 am

Sorry for the double-post, but it reminded me of a funny and somewhat related story.

Last year Jolene was on the first episode of the season of CSI Miami. I didn't know this even as I sat down to watch as I hadn't seen previews, read a TV Guide, or watch the guest starring credits as the episode was starting because I was eating my lunch or something.

So as those of you who've seen the episode know, her appearance is brief, and in the last third of the episode. I'm still eating lunch, and as I look up from my plate I'm like, "Hey, that looks like T'Pol's rack!" and a split second later as I finished looking up I'm like "Hey, that's T'Pol!"

I cracked myself up. :guffaw: :guffaw:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of Vulcan mammary tissue. :vulcan:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:58 am

Science will be advanced at T'Pol's time, and I think that, even without plastic surgery...
Anyway, I agree with Transwarp: in-deepth researches are required and, personally, I am ready to take an active part.
Ahem...to tell the truth, I am persuaded that I might be really qualified, considering my profession. :mrgreen:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 pm

I make a motion that we designate Asso and Transwarp as the official Vulcan boob researchers. Anyone second that? All in favor of the motion? (All Triaxian Silk members get one vote).

On second thought, maybe we should amend the motion to ask Elessar to join them?

Hey, this is a logical scientific study proposal. The Vulcans should appreciate that, right?

:lol:
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:49 pm

I think JB might have implants. It's very rare that a woman that tiny would have ones like that in real life. IMHO. If they are what momma gave her she's lucky woman.
Last edited by Aikiweezie on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Hey, how about me? I should be part of the testing group. I began this thread. anyway, I may be old but not dead, yet. I have a hell of a lot of experience in Boob exploring.

Question. In some fanfics T-Pol's Nipples are alight greenish. since she has Green blood but Bronse colored skin it follows that he toungue, inside of her mouth should be green, Her Nipples too? Dark green rather than light? Human females Nipples run from dark brown to sometimes a coral color. So, would the same hold true for vulcans? Light Green to dark Green.

Transilk types please vote. One or all, ASSO, Transwarp or SIlverbullet

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Silverbullet wrote: Question. In some fanfics T-Pol's Nipples are alight greenish. since she has Green blood but Bronse colored skin it follows that he toungue, inside of her mouth should be green, Her Nipples too? Dark green rather than light? Human females Nipples run from dark brown to sometimes a coral color. So, would the same hold true for vulcans? Light Green to dark Green.

Following that logic, and it makes sense to me, shouldn't Vulcans have greenish lips? Shouldn't they have red blood vessels in their eyes, too? :vulcan:

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Transilk types please vote. One or all, ASSO, Transwarp or SIlverbullet

Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp Transwarp

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

And the returns are in. It's Transwarp by a landslide.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Okay, keeping this as clinical as possible because there are people here who are either under 18 or just plain uncomfortable with smut talk...

During sexual arousal, the capillaries in our erogenous zones fill up with more blood than normal, which is what makes these parts of our bodies so sensitive. Regardless of what color the flesh is, it would take on a green-er cast than what it normally is on a Vulcan. Since human flesh--even on lips and sex organs--comes in all different colors and flavors, it follows that Vulcan flesh would as well. Our skin gets redder/pinker when we're aroused, regardless if we're white, black, Asian, etc., so Vulcan skin would get greener regardless of the individual's skin tone. And obviously, this will be more noticeable on lighter skin tones than darker ones.

Make sense?

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Good luck finding research subjects, gentlemen. :lol: Maybe you can get to one of the Conventions and proposition the Vulcan females there.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Transwarp packed the ballot Box. No Fair. Lets have an Honest vote. Transwarp has recorded his: One vote for Transwarp.

I agree that flesh tones can change during arousal. Members swell and grow redder that goes for females too. So, T-Pol's parts too would get greener.

When, if, she blushes that would be a green hue also.

BTW, this occured to me when watching Carbon Creek. Green tongue, green inside of the mouth. If any of them flushed that would give them a green pallor. Of coure one cannot ask too many questios about that episode.

Okay, we have Vulcan Boobs that don't sag because of the lighter gravity of Earth. Green(ish) Nipples. Wonder what Trip thought about all of this? Or was he just too far gone to care.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”