Tag! You're it!!

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Tag! You're it!!

Postby justTripn » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:57 am

It is extremely easy for me to cut and paste them out of HoT, WITH the source code. Want me to do it? I still need to put up Distracted's Virtual Season 6, but I finally finished posting her Virtual Season 5. :)
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 am

they're not over there though. i'll find it one of these days. :D
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Ludmila
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Ludmila » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

enterprikayak wrote:they're not over there though. i'll find it one of these days. :D

enterprikayak, I have the word-file with "Coitus Conceptus" and "Coitus Experimentus". Did you say about them? I can send this file to you (if you give me the address) or can send it, for example, Alelou (her address is known by me)

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Hey, everyone--

The last thing I want to do is be a Thread Nazi here, but "Tag!" is an ongoing activity that we'll be starting tomorrow. People are/will be using this thread to sign up for the activity, as well as to issue and accept challenges.

Everyone would be doing me an immense favor by keeping the off-topic chatter in this particular thread to a minimum. School starts next week so the demands on my time are going back up, so it's liable to get a little frustrating if I have to hunt for that stuff amidst posts that don't have anything to do with what we're doing here. Normal discussion threads are a little different--conversation waxes and wanes, topics run their course but sometimes something else interesting comes up along the way so people amuse themselves by talking about that, and generally I don't get bothered by it too much as long as people are still talking about Star Trek or writing or something else somewhat related to what was going on and it doesn't appear that they're threadjacking to further a personal agenda.

Here, though, organization and time management are going to be key to my success, and people are going to be checking here to see if they've been challenged, so if what you're posting isn't a question or comment about the activity, I'd appreciate it if you'd take it to another thread or PMs instead.

Thanks for understanding. I hope no one is mad.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 am

oh, man, I am so mad now.....

:guffaw:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

honeybee
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby honeybee » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

Aquarius - I have a challenge for you.

Pick and episode - any episode and give it the "Myriad Universe" treatment. If you're not familiar - those stories imagine a different outcome of an episode and the ensuing timeline. For example, there's a TnT story in the series imaging if Terra Prime had been successful in their attack and killed millions of people.

But I want you to pick any episode from any season - and veer it into a TnT story that's AU. You can be as smutty as you want, if it suits the story.
Now Playing: Embers, Spark, Flame the Prequel to Family Secrets

Avatar made by Hopeful Romantic! Thanks!

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:The last thing I want to do is be a Thread Nazi here, but "Tag!" is an ongoing activity that we'll be starting tomorrow. People are/will be using this thread to sign up for the activity, as well as to issue and accept challenges.

Guess I should be offended, but I'm too busy laughing my ass off :guffaw: :guffaw:

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Kotik wrote:
Aquarius wrote:The last thing I want to do is be a Thread Nazi here, but "Tag!" is an ongoing activity that we'll be starting tomorrow. People are/will be using this thread to sign up for the activity, as well as to issue and accept challenges.

Guess I should be offended, but I'm too busy laughing my ass off :guffaw: :guffaw:

Kotik--Glad you thought it was funny, as it wasn't meant to be a remark against Germans. (My great grandparents on my mother's father's side were German, right off the boat, so it would make no sense for me to say anything like that about my own lineage any way. ;-) ) Mostly it's a variant on a Seinfeld episode and character called "The Soup Nazi." He made and sold the best soup in town, but he had very rigid rules for how to order and behave in his establishment, including not looking at him when you ordered. People would get so flustered they'd make mistakes, and there was a lot of social pressure to abide by the Soup Nazi's rules because nobody wanted to mess up a good thing.

But if you were unfortunate to mess up, he'd shriek, "NO SOUP FOR YOU!! TWO YEARS!!" effectively banning you from his place for the next two years.

So, if you mess up here, "NO THREAD FOR YOU!! TWO YEARS!!" :guffaw: :guffaw:

So any way...

Honeybee-- :shock: :shock: :shock: Uh....okay. I accept, but I'm scared!!

And now I have a challenge of my own to make....

DISTRACTED The thing that has been on my mind the most the last several weeks is Cool Vulcan Mojo. Nerve pinches, mind melds, pon farr, katras, fal-tor-pan, you name it--anything uniquely and awesomely Vulcan.

And then there's my biggest gripe about Enterprise--they hand us a badass female Vulcan character, but majorly shortchange us on the Cool Vulcan Mojo.

So, Distracted, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a T'Pol fic prominently featuring some aspect of Cool Vulcan Mojo--with the following twist: you either need to invent a completely new bit of Cool Vulcan Mojo, or if you show us something we've already seen, you need to show it in a way that it hasn't been seen before.

Also, T'Pol should just look super-cool while doing it.

Extra credit for Smutty Mojo, but it's not required.

So, Dis...whaddaya say???

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Hmmmm. Cool Vulcan Mojo, huh? ORIGINAL, possibly SMUTTY Cool Vulcan Mojo? :vulcan:

You don't ask for simple things, do you? :lol: You're on, sistah! Challenge accepted. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:05 pm

:happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump:

I never said I was easily amused. ;-)

*giggles like demented schoolgirl*

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Aquarius wrote:Kotik--Glad you thought it was funny, as it wasn't meant to be a remark against Germans.

As I said, I'm pretty much immune. And contrary to popular belief - ze German population pretty much can laff about itzelf :guffaw: :guffaw:

I spent the day riding Vivendi, dancing to Billy Joe Royal, you couldn't offend me if you tried. I'm just a bloody happy camper :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Down in the boondocks... 8)

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Aquarius wrote:So, if you mess up here, "NO THREAD FOR YOU!! TWO YEARS!!"

:hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug: :hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug:
:hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug:
:hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug:

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:41 pm

enterprikayak wrote:

:hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug: :hug: :happyjump: :guffaw: :lol: :lol: :badgrin: :guffaw: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :popcorn: :wave: :happyjump: :hug:

Wow. I've never been so loved in a thread before! :mrgreen: I might cry...

...and I now return us to our regularly scheduled thread. ;-)

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 am

A challenge for alelou (if within rules) write a sequal to "having his baby" where Trip lives, is missing for a year, walks in to meet his new son at the place where your "Having his baby" ends. Being united and reuntied with son and wife. shouldn't be too hard for one as good as you.

Silverbullet
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Lady Rainbow
Captain
Captain
Twitter username: ladyrainbow

Postby Lady Rainbow » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 am

enterprikayak wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :guffaw: :happyjump: :popcorn: :bow:
Avatar of Hoshi/Malcom "The Dogwalker" courtesy of ivymae at http://www.captainsoma.com/enterpriseoddities/main.html

Siggy complete with beagle! :)

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”