Status and Support

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Status and Support

Postby panyasan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am

You know, WG, your thread about kareoke sort of inspired me to write the following dialoque (my attempt of humour, please tell me if it worked or not ;-) .)

[..]"I got the feeling they are now getting to the part of singing stupid song by young ensigns. I getting too old for this kind of parties. The time that I amused my fellow officers with songs like “I am too sexy for my shirt” are over,” Trip grinned.

“I can't recall you ever sing that song,” T'Pol replied, thinking that Trip always looked too sexy for his shirt.
Last edited by panyasan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 am

It's 4:03AM here. EVERYTHING is funny. But yeah I'm laughing. Glad I could inspire something. I gotta try to sleep now.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

WarpGirl wrote:It's 4:03AM here. EVERYTHING is funny. But yeah I'm laughing. Glad I could inspire something. I gotta try to sleep now.

Good night, dear.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Asso » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:15 am

And, by reading what you wrote, good day for me, Panyasan. :D
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Panysann, I spent three years in Holland, stationed in Den Haag. I have visited Delft. also Amsterdam, the Rijks Museum and the Maurits house (Sp) where they have the Painting "girl in Red Hat." As far as I know there are only 36 authenticated Vermeer paintings in the world. the largest collection is in the Hermitage unless the russians have sold their collection. It would be worth billions. I have been in the rijks museum standig in front of the "Milkmaid" wishing very much that I could own it.

but yes, I have been to delft where we blught some Blue Dleft Ware.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

honeybee
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby honeybee » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Well, I just finished "Family Secrets" - 30 Chapters plus an Epilogue. I'm behind on polishing it up for this site - but a new installment should be posted soon.

:D pats self on back:

My attempt at answering the question . . ."What if Enterprise had been on HBO?"

Answer: Lots more sex, violence and drug use. Plus some swearing.

T'Pol meets her long lost family, and they are mostly nuts. Malcolm and Hoshi get high accidentally and fall in love. Hoshi and T'Pol get kidnapped - then rescued. Twice. The Romulan War starts. Trip introduces T'Pol to his family. Trip gets promoted to Captain. T'Pol gets to know her brother. Crazy sh*t happens on Romulus. Enterprise has to rescue a Romulan defector. Everything turns out all right in the end.
Last edited by honeybee on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now Playing: Embers, Spark, Flame the Prequel to Family Secrets

Avatar made by Hopeful Romantic! Thanks!

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm looking forward to reading the finale (sighs -- once she finishes grading -- one more class to go).

Oh man, I wish HBO would do Star Trek.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Alelou wrote:Oh man, I wish HBO would do Star Trek.

Me, too. Especially the swearing. :guffaw:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

honeybee
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby honeybee » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:58 pm

In Family Secrets, T'Pol's brother is learning English. And he goes off on the bad guys in English - in a total tribute to Al Swearengen of Deadwood. It seems that Hoshi was teaching him some colorful metaphors. He may be an aristocrat, but he's also a soldier - so I figure he'd want to learn some profanity.
Now Playing: Embers, Spark, Flame the Prequel to Family Secrets

Avatar made by Hopeful Romantic! Thanks!

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am

Silverbullet wrote:Panysann, I spent three years in Holland, stationed in Den Haag. I have visited Delft. also Amsterdam, the Rijks Museum and the Maurits house (Sp) where they have the Painting "girl in Red Hat." As far as I know there are only 36 authenticated Vermeer paintings in the world. the largest collection is in the Hermitage unless the russians have sold their collection. It would be worth billions. I have been in the rijks museum standig in front of the "Milkmaid" wishing very much that I could own it.

but yes, I have been to delft where we blught some Blue Dleft Ware.

you may like these:

Image Image
I did some of them and then only later, when reading the girl with the pearl earring, did I realise I had chosen quite a few vermeers to mess with! :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:50 am

Now I might make a few people mad, but here is my status report. I know I said I'd finish my karaoke story quickly but something suddenly came up. Lots of inspiration for KOTOR. So I've been immersed in the world of the ancient Jedi, and Sith... BUT I've gotten what I had to get done, done, and I can move on for a little while. Unfortunately I promised my mother two chapters of an origional novel I'm working on, BEFORE her birthday in January. SO Karaoke has to wait until Febuary at the earliest. Sorry but I have to live with my mother, not you guys. As for May We Together... Maybe March for ch 5 I make no promises. It depends how KOTOR goes.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:27 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Now I might make a few people mad, but here is my status report. I know I said I'd finish my karaoke story quickly but something suddenly came up.

I certainly have no standing to chastise anyone for not writing fast enough!
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:30 pm

Yeah but considering your job NOBODY can chastise you either. Me I'm just slacking because I wanna write other stuff. Oh well so many ideas so little time. ;-) :twisted:

Fics

Transwarp
Captain
Captain

Postby Transwarp » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 am

Warpgirl, you let us know if those KOTOR people are being mean to you, and we'll swing by and go Klingon on them. Give 'em a good ol' fashioned TnT butt-whoopin'. They'd rather be on a ship full of Vulcans juiced on trellium-D.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 am

Transwarp I assure you my fellow KOTORians are wonderful, well one or two not-so-much. BUT I have protectors with big lightsabers and I carry a double-bladed silver lightsaber myself. Hey even a few Sith like me. Sometimes I wish they were here. Anyhow thanks for the offer. I think one of my KOTORians might drop by here, SHE LOVES VULCANS more than anything.

Status report: Halfway through the first chapter owed to my mother of origional fiction. As soon as the second one is done KARAOKE!

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”