Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris
Show On Map: No

Re: Status and Support

Postby Alelou » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 am

Yeah, I don't mind that at all. (I got to actually drag Bether into the bookstore and point it out to her.)

I also don't mind that a certain Transwarp just posted a long awaited chapter to ff.net (and I'm assuming here, soon). I DO mind that I still have one more class of final grades to figure out before I can indulge.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Another Transwarp chapter? I will have to go read that.

Also on FF.net is the final chapter of my Letters Home correspondence between T'Pol and T'Les.

Are there any other chapters or new stories by people that posted on Triaxiansilk being posted now on FF.net? I have not seen anything new posted here since June.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:04 am

Okay. I've got a supply of books already in and some book mailers on order. I'm planning to head to the bank tomorrow to set up a business account to link to my Paypal, so I should be ready to rock and roll with signed book orders for Sikkiyn by Monday. I'm selling them to you guys at the friends and family price of 12 dollars a copy plus postage. If you want a signed copy, pm me with your real name and mailing address (I have yours already, Weeble) and I will get back to you with postage costs.

I'm not sure yet how Paypal will work for overseas payments in pounds or Euros or yen or whatever. I'm still a beginner at all this. Anybody have experience with that?
Image sig by chrisis1033

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:34 am

My book mailers are in, guys. Here's how it works. You PM me with your email address, your mailing address, and the name of the person you want the book inscribed to. I email you with a Paypal invoice for 12 dollars plus postage (after I calculate postage based on the address you sent). Pay the invoice via the link in the email, Paypal will send me an email to let me know, and your signed copy of Sikkiyn goes in the mail! I'd also like to point out that this is a really good deal, since Amazon is selling my book for $19.39. You're basically paying my cost for the book plus postage. I'm doing this because I consider you guys close friends and because I want to get the word out. So please tell everybody about the book!

Thanks, guys. Have a Merry Christmas!
Image sig by chrisis1033

dialee
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby dialee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:00 am

Distracted,

Sorry to be such a stone age dinosaur but I don't do Paypal either. Anything as old fashion as check or money order acceptable?

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:15 am

A Paypal account is free and easy to set up and use, dialee, but if you'd rather, mailing me a money order would also work provided it's in US dollars. PM me with your address and I can calculate postage for you.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”