Terraformers II Athens Greece

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

katsiro
Ensign
Ensign

Terraformers II Athens Greece

Postby katsiro » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

:happyjump: Terraformers II is up for next April (2010). Apart from the new guests that will be announced in a couple of days, our best of all, is becoming a regular ;) Connor is back in Greece for the famous "Breakfast sessions". Someone feeling hungry?

Details in a couple of days.

katsiro

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Terraformers II Athens Greece

Postby Distracted » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Greece? I wish. I'd love to see Greece.
Image sig by chrisis1033

anaM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Show On Map: No

Postby anaM » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:55 pm

These are very good news for me! I remember I was angry with my luck because I found out about Enterprise and Connor just a short time after his last visit to Greece. Maybe I'll have better luck this time and really, actually, manage to meet him. :happyjump:

katsiro
Ensign
Ensign

Postby katsiro » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:25 am

anaM wrote:These are very good news for me! I remember I was angry with my luck because I found out about Enterprise and Connor just a short time after his last visit to Greece. Maybe I'll have better luck this time and really, actually, manage to meet him. :happyjump:

Great! We'll have a great time. Keep in touch, in the coming days you'll get all the info.

Hope to see you at Sounio.

katsiro

notgod
Cadet
Cadet

Postby notgod » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:43 am

Hello! :D I was wondering if we had any more information on this. My fiance and I are trying to make it our honeymoon. Hehe...

katsiro
Ensign
Ensign

Postby katsiro » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 am

notgod wrote:Hello! :D I was wondering if we had any more information on this. My fiance and I are trying to make it our honeymoon. Hehe...

:happyjump: excellent. Everything is set! I just need some time to recover from a heavy neck syndrome that killed me for more than a month now. I'm finalizing some issues with a couple of sponsors so to be able to announce it on http://www.sci-fi.gr. Of course here and at the house of Tucker you'll hear it first! It will be of a limited attendance of 120 - 150 people. This year everybody wants to come. First we'll serve the tuckerites though! :roll:

For the time being, the guests are, Connor, Marina Sirtis, Robert Picardo, Andre Bormanis, Lolita and Larry Nemecek.

Marina and Bob have done their promos already and Connor will do it in the coming days. He's on holiday now.
But I believe you'll love them. Marina's is in Greek. The English one will be up in a couple of days! They're here, http://www.youtube.com/katsiri

Since I'm on holiday this week, I will update everything on the website. My problem is that I can use the computer only for 4 hours per day. My right arm is not responding well due to my neck! :dunno:

see you soon,

katsiro

notgod
Cadet
Cadet

Postby notgod » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 pm

:happyjump: excellent. Everything is set! I just need some time to recover from a heavy neck syndrome that killed me for more than a month now. I'm finalizing some issues with a couple of sponsors so to be able to announce it on http://www.sci-fi.gr. Of course here and at the house of Tucker you'll hear it first! It will be of a limited attendance of 120 - 150 people. This year everybody wants to come. First we'll serve the tuckerites though! :roll:

Hey, thank you for the info! I'll be looking forward to whenever you post up the rest. :] I hope you're doing alright after the neck thing. I did notice you hadn't been on the TrekUnited board for a while, or at least not the Trip thread.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”