Kevin's Stories

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Kevin's Stories

Postby justTripn » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Hmm . . . I'm guessing we would need a new section to categorize these stories anyway. Sounds like your writing T'nT'nT stories :shock: 8)
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Relieved to hear that was a joke.

There ARE House fans here, BTW. I'm not one of them, but there's a thread.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Maybe we need a new competition -- who can come up with the most revolting story synopsis? But that would need a thread of its own and lots of warnings.

Off topic: why the hell would my all-in-one be able to copy and print 11 x 17 images but only able to scan 8-1/2 x 11 images??? I'm so annoyed!!
Image.Image

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 am

Kevin, now that you have your own thread ( :) ), a couple months ago I mentioned in a thread a story by your hand about T'pol lipstick.
In that story she explained to Hoshi why she was wearing it. The story started with Hoshi entering Trip and T'pol quaters, finding Trip sleeping on T'pols lap, while she was stroking his hair.
I couldn't find this particular story on your site, but being the writer of this story (I guess...), maybe you could help me. Just for curiousity sake. 8)
Last edited by panyasan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

kevin

Postby kevin » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

That story is one of that last New World Man stories I wrote. It's called Cold Solder Joints.

Enjoy! :popcorn:

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:23 pm

kevin wrote:That story is one of that last New World Man stories I wrote. It's called Cold Solder Joints.

Enjoy! :popcorn:

I really enjoyed this story. I always like stories with Hoshi as observer, it really suits her being a communication officer. Also I like the fact that you don't paint a very peaceful world, but that you assume that there is still fighting going on and political problems. That's more realistic. The explanation for the lipstick I found - just like T'pol - a bit hard to believe, but it's a nice touch in the story.
The best thing about the story I found the tenderness between the sleeping Trip on T'pols lap and T'pol stroking his hair. :D
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

kevin

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 am

Although it's a week early, I wrote and posted a short little story in honor of my four years writing fan-fiction.

It's called Dangerous Precedent: aka Revelation of Jon. In the story, Trip recalls the first time he learned of Starfleet's potentially dangerous power.

Like nearly all of my real universe stories, this one is consistent with my New World Man series, as well as my various episode scene additions.

Enjoy! :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump:

BTW, ten points to anyone who can identify my one consistent fan over the past four years without looking at my first fic posted to HoT... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Very interesting story, Kevin. It's a timeless issue, isn't it? I find myself in somewhat similar territory in The Locum right now (in chapters not yet posted).

Revelation of Jon, huh? Snort. I'm glad you went with the other title as your main title!
Image.Image

kevin

Walking away from Triaxiansilk.com

Postby kevin » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be taking some time away from TriSilk for a while. I just found out all my HoT stories were stolen off that site and reformatted onto TriSilk against my explicit links only permission. I'm not particularly happy about it and things were only made worse by learning about it only by stumbling on it as HoT bboard. I can't even find any notice on this board to indicate the changes were made and stuff was copied from HoT without permission.

I want to thank all my fans and I hope you enjoyed my latest story... I need to spend some time away from this site though. My stories are important to me and I don't think I should be guilted into hosting them where I explicitly did not give permission.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 pm

That was somewhat accidental, Kevin, and I'm sure John would be happy to explain what happened and what is being done about it (as I know he has at the House of Tucker boards). But of course, you do what you need to do.
Image.Image

Vaux
Ensign
Ensign

Postby Vaux » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 am

<removed by myself>
"When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you."

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: Walking away from Triaxiansilk.com

Postby Elessar » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am

kevin wrote:I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be taking some time away from TriSilk for a while. I just found out all my HoT stories were stolen off that site and reformatted onto TriSilk against my explicit links only permission. I'm not particularly happy about it and things were only made worse by learning about it only by stumbling on it as HoT bboard. I can't even find any notice on this board to indicate the changes were made and stuff was copied from HoT without permission.

I want to thank all my fans and I hope you enjoyed my latest story... I need to spend some time away from this site though. My stories are important to me and I don't think I should be guilted into hosting them where I explicitly did not give permission.

Good thing it got fixed as promised ;)
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”