The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: I have Idea's for fics, need advice, moral support, whateve

Postby CoffeeCat » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:59 am

^ You have no clue how much of me and my husband's bantering I put into my P/T fights...
And the funny thing is, neither does he.
Writing as TrekPyro.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 pm

I like the Isabelle idea. If you have ideas, that is a start! Hey, just start writing stories about the ideas which inspire you. Imagine the characters talking and set the dialog down. Doesn't matter if it is bad or good. I have discovered that I am a poor judge of the quality of the things I write. Stories I thought were good were ho hum to others; stories I thought were not good, other people thought were great. Run your stories by a beta reader (or two) before submitting them to the site. And you will improve, the more you write. You'll see! But it has to start with sitting down and WRITING.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 pm

Sorry for the double post. Posting seems very slow lately, and I thought it didn't take. And another thought: everyone's voice here in the fan fic community is unique and valuable. Please had your voice, it can only enrich the community.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”